I love online shopping. I especially LOVE delivery day when my order arrives! Today my reward for purging my closet arrived -- my clothing order from Victoria's Secret.
I'm such a geek...but I love figuring out the cost savings whenever I make an online order. I ended up buying one dress, one pair of corduroy pants and ten tops:
- Black Sweaterdress (originally $58)
- Eva Fit Pant in Washed Corduroy ($39.50)
- Squareneck Puff Sleeve Tee ($19.50)
- V-Neck Puff Sleeve Tee ($19.50)
- Peplum Crewneck Tee ($25.50)
- V-Neck Tee (2 colors at $15.50 each)
- Empirewaist Scoopneck Tee ($25.50)
- Cotton Featherweight Crewneck Sweater ($38)
- Ruffleneck Scoopneck Tee ($19.50)
- Reversible Tee ($18.50)
- Cross-Front Tank Top ($29.50)
This purchase at regular retail price (including tax) would have been $352.35. Since most of the items were on clearance AND I got an extra 20% off, I only paid $110.04! That works out to be just about 31% of the retail price. Not a bad deal.
Post a Comment