To kick off the new schoo year, I did a little interview with Lu just as I did with with Ella last week, Oh, the things we learn about our kids when we ask them questions!
About L at age 4
- Who is your best friend? I have three best friends - Heather, Meli, and Roni.
- What do you like to do at school? Play in the loft.
- What do you like to do with Daddy? Go out and eat ice cream at Sweet Frog.
- What do you like to do with Mom? Bake with Mom.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A Musketeer.
- What is your favorite thing? My doggie Minnie.
- What is your favorite color? Pink
- What is your favorite movie? Eloise
- Who is your favorite movie or story character? Buddy (in Elf) is hilarous!
- What is your favorite toy? Puzzles and Polly Pockets
- What is one thing that you really, really want to do this year? Camp in the backyard.
- What is your favorite treat? Ice cream.
- What is your favorite food? Pizza.
- What restaurants do you like to go to? Chick-fil-a.
- What was the best thing about your first day at school? Sitting in the sunshine.
- What was the best thing about your new class? I like my new teacher.
- Did you make any new friends? No.
- What was the worst thing about your first day? That the castle was broken.