My big girl headed off to second grade the other day. How in the world has this happened? In our house, it's a tradition to do a little "interview" with the girls at the beginning of the school year. I usually stick with most of the same questions so that we can look back and see how their answers change over the years. Here's an interview with my 2nd Grader:
About E at age 7
- Who is your best friend? I have two of them - Vera and Bella.
- What do you like to do at school? Anything my teacher gives us.
- What do you like to do with Daddy? Wrestle.
- What do you like to do with Mom? Cooking and helping Mom with pizza.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? An artist.
- What is your favorite thing? Lucie.
- What is your favorite color? Light green.
- What is your favorite movie? Barbie movies
- Who is your favorite movie or story character? Barbie
- What is your favorite toy? Greenie (my blanket)
- What is one thing that you really, really want to do this year? Go swimming at a party.
- What is your favorite treat? Whatever treat that Mom or Coco makes.
- What is your favorite food? I have three of them -- pizza, hot dogs, and hamburgers -- all of them homemade.
- What restaurants do you like to go to? Firestone (in California)
About the First Day of School
- What was the best thing about your first day at school? Choice time. I played with Bella.
- What was the best thing about your new class? My teacher.
- Did you make any new friends? Not really.
- What was the worst thing about your first day? The long wait for the bus ride home. (The bus was LATE!)
Post a Comment