Last week I told you about Bundle of the Week -- a website that offers a set of five ebooks on a related topic each week. Each bundle sells for $7.40 (a savings of over 75%) and is available for one week only.
When I got the email announcing this week's bundle, I knew that I would be getting it for myself. This week's bundle includes these FIVE ebooks on Motherhood & Parenting:
- Nurturing Creativity by Renee Tougas: This book is about embracing the seasons of motherhood and appreciating where you are while helping you to make creativity a priority in your life. It will encourage you to let go of perfection, to start small, and to find inspiration in everyday living. This little book will challenge you to make the most of the time you do have to create beauty and meaning with your head, heart, and hands.
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie Martin: This is Jamie Martin's personal manifesto on positive thinking for mothers. It's packed full of lessons she's learned over the years in an easy-to-digest format that's perfect for busy mamas.
- Parenting with Positive Guidance by Amanda Morgan: Get the tools for understanding your child’s behavior and effectively teaching and guiding your child toward increased self-control while fostering a healthy parent-child relationship. No book you read will ever change your child. But this book can change you and how you react to your child in daily situations. It’s the difference in those interactions that will effect real change in your children and your family.
- 4 Moms of 35+ Kids Answer Your Parenting Questions: This book is packed full of wisdom from experienced moms who have been there, done that. They answer tons of common parenting questions on everything from nap time and grocery shopping with kids to keeping your patience and preparing for the s-e-x talk, all organized in 17 easy-to-read chapters.
- Steady Days by Jamie Martin: Steady Days is a book about mothering with a focus, juggling your mothering career with other roles you may hold, and being mindful as you interact with your children. In the midst of potty training and temper tantrums, Steady Days takes you through the process of becoming a professional mother: one who is organized and excited to spend time with your young children.
If you're interested in this bundle, remember that it is only available through 8am EST on Monday, January 14th. Also, you might want to consider signing up for the weekly newsletter so that you don't miss out on any bundles.