As 2012 winds down, I thought it would be fun to highlight some of the most-viewed posts here at Life with L & E this year.
- Veggie Pancakes - A fun way to get your veggies.
- Rainbow Veggie Saute - So pretty, healthy, and delicious.
- Healthy Chia Oatmeal Bars - Personally, I thought these were a little dry but GREAT with a glass of milk. My girls LOVED them though!
- Toffee Dream Ice Cream - This is by far my favorite ice cream recipe.
- Coconut Cranberry Scones - I love making scones, and this recipe is particularly delicious. I love the flavor that coconut oil adds!
- DIY Chore Chart - Kids like to check things off of lists. Here's how I made chore charts for my girls. Best of all, we can change them up as their chore competency increases.
- Felt Flower Hairclip - These little felt hairclips are a snap to make. They're perfect for a small little gift for that girlie in your life.
- How to Make a Dry Erase Board - My family loves our wall of dry erase boards. They are simple and cheap to make.
- How to Make Custom Storage Boxes - Can't find a box to fit your space? Make your own!
- Budget Friendly Crafts - This is a great little overview of some budget-friendly craft tutorials.
- Make Your Own Canvas Wall Art - I'm not really an artists, but I still managed to make a pretty cool wall hanging for my home.
- DIY Raffia Vase - This was my first tutorial for DIY Your Way, and I just love these little vases.
For the Home
- An Afforable Solution to Craft Storage - Crafting is soooo much easier now that I've got a workable solution for my supplies.
- Getting My Household Notebook in Order - This is how I put together my household notebook for 2012!
- How to Make a Welcome Bag for Your Houseguests - A Welcome Bag is a simple and affordable way to let your guests know that you're happy they're there.