Honestly, I know the benefits of meal planning. I know it. It is soooo frustrating to know that I need to feed my family within the hour and have no clue what I'm going to prepare. But, since we moved here to Virginia ten months ago, I have just not gotten back into the swing of it. I'm planning to change that starting right now. Yes, I've actually planned my meals for the next week. Here's to a more smoothly running kitchen this week!
- Monday - Clam Chowder (recipe coming later this week) with Caesar Salad and Homemade Bread
- Tuesday - Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Wednesday - Potstickers with Couscous and Easy Rainbow Veggie Sauté
- Thursday - Dinner with friends
- Friday - Homemade Pizza
- Saturday - Pasta with Cream Sauce, Italian Sausage and Peppers
- Sunday - Chicken Burgers with Fries
I've linked this post up to Meal Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie. If you're looking for more information about meal planning, check out the Meal Planning Made Simple series that Amy did over at Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free.