- One Bite at a Time: 52 Projects for Making Life Simpler by Tsh Oxenreider
- All In Good Time: When to Save, Stock Up, and Schedule Everything for Your Home by Tara Kuczykowski and Mandi Ehman
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: How I Learned to Live a Better Story by Donald Miller
- How To Raise Emotionally Healthy Children: Meeting The Five Critical Needs of Children...and Parents Too! by Gerald Newmark
- 48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller
- Women, Work & the Art of Savoir Faire: Business Sense & Sensibility by Mireille Guliano
- Tales from the Odyssey, Part 1 and Part 2 by Mary Pope Osborne. Brett is currently reading The Iliad in his spare time, so we picked up these kid-friendly versions of The Odyssey at a book fair to read to the girls. I've heard from others that they are a good read. I hope that they are!
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo. Perhaps it is just the New Year euphoria, but I'm going to try to read it from the original French. It's available FREE on the Kindle in five parts - Fantine, Cosette, Marius, L'idylle rue Plumet et l'épopée rue Saint-Denis and Jean Valjean
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
So technically, I only have ten on my list. Not quite one per month. I guess you could say I'm keeping my options open. What are you going to read this year? Any suggestions on how I can complete my list?