I recently learned about the Barlow Family from Mandi of Life Your Way. Last month, Harold Barlow passed away from a brain infection and left behind his wife Jenny and their five children. My heart breaks for them and their loss. I can't even fathom what they are experiencing now.
But, I am pleased to be able to do my part to let you know of a great fundraiser to help support this wonderful family during this nightmare of a situation. As a way to help the Barlow Family while still providing a great resource for readers, Mandi of Life Your Way has brought together a small group of bloggers and put together a pretty amazing benefit sale, which includes the 9 ebooks listed below plus the complete set of Life Your Way printables. Valued at over $50, this benefit bundle will be available for $5 for just three days, starting today through Thursday night. This bundle includes:
- Easy Homemade by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- One Bite at a Time by Tsh @ Simple Mom
- 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae @ SarahMae.com
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie @ Steady Mom
- 50 Books to Enjoy with Kids by Veronica and Jessica
- Fill ‘Em Up by Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers
- Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal @ Money Saving Mom
- Tell Your Time by Amy @ Blogging with Amy
- How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- Plus the Complete Set of Life Your Way Printables
100% percent of the proceeds will go directly to the Barlow Family. Although I already own a few of these awesome resources, I'm buying a copy for myself as well to get access to the others AND support this family. Even if you aren't able to purchase the bundle at this time, consider sharing this offer with your friends online:
Click here to purchase your ebook collection to benefit the Barlow Family.
Thanks for sharing. Please share this type of more post…..!!!!!
Post a Comment