Last week, I started meal planning again...and it felt good. It made my life soooo much easier! So, I'm keeping the ball rolling and setting aside some time on Sundays to plan out our meals for the week. This week is going to be a fun week. It's Ella's last week of school, I have an old friend from my days in France visiting me, AND it's my birthday. I'm trying to keep things simple in the meal department. Here's my plan for this week:
- Monday: Date Night for my birthday! The girls will eat with their auntie & uncle.
- Tuesday: Asian Chicken with Broccoli and Rice
- Wednesday: Pasta with Cream Sauce, Italian Sausage and Vegetables
- Thursday: Taco Salad and/or Burritos
- Friday: Homemade Pizza
- Saturday: Turkey Burgers and Fries
- Sunday: Beef Chili and Sweet Cornbread Muffins
What meals do you have planned for this week?